New Year, New Things
Not much has been placed on this tumblr and only a few things have been posted on our twitter page. Since its now 2013, things will be done differently.
- By February 4, 2013, our facebook page will be posted with or without photos of our models and coordinators. My identity as Rosas Algravez will be still hidden this year. We will no longer being fully based on fashion but on all arts. Our artwork and designs will be posted throughout the year. There may be a fashion show in the summer but based on funds, it will be virtual instead of live.
- We will also be introducing our Muses, the people who have been the inspiration to many of our creations. These Muses will also be the first Dolls (our version of models) on all of our pages.
We hope to see a new positive outlook this year and bring your dreams and desires to life!
"I like people with depth, I like people with emotion, I like people with a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind, and also someone that can make me smile."
Abbey Lee Kershaw (via slekes
Things that keep me Creative~
There are some things that will never die, that will be my inspiration and muse when I need it:
- Music of SMASH
- The Movie: The Devil wears Prada
- Any Disney Movie made in the 80s and 90s
- Contemporary/Lyrical Dance
- Old records from Vogue and Runway
Sometimes, I just have an entire day to all of this and sit in the room with sketch pads and journals around me.